debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
gntp-send (0.3.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Initial upload to Debian (Closes: #829331)
- Removed past release changelog entries which are originally
maintained by Yasuhiro Matsumoto who is upstream author of
gntp-send. Those entries are just maintained to provide
packages on Launchpad PPA.
- Supported to watch upstream.
- Supported cryptographic signature.
- Added metadata about gntp-send package
- Enabled hardening compile flags.
- Supported multiarch.
- Removed needless dependency to autotools-dev because debhelper
9.20160114 requires it.
-- Kentaro Hayashi <email address hidden> Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:25:53 +0900
Command line application to send growl message with GNTP
debug symbols for package gntp-send