colorpicker (1.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Switch to compat level 10.
* wrap-and-sort -sa.
* Use canonical Vcs address.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.1.
* Update Homepage address. There is a new fork at Github now.
* Compile colorpicker for use with Java 8 and above.
Thanks to Chris West for the report and patch. (Closes: #873974)
-- Markus Koschany <email address hidden> Wed, 25 Oct 2017 20:24:30 +0200
Java control to allow color selection
Java control to allow color selection (documentation)