wav2cdr (2.3.4-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (see #834310)
* Migrated DH level to 10.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.1.1.
- Changed Priority from extra to optional.
- Updated all upstream and packaging data.
- Updated GPL's license text.
* debian/docs: removed useless file version.txt.
- Created 30_add-GCC-hardening.patch.
- Created 40_fix-typo.patch to fix a typo for word 'arithmetic'.
- Fixed all previous headers.
- Renamed patches to add leading serial numbers.
* debian/rules: added DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to improve the
- Added a fake site to explain about the current status of the
original upstream homepage.
- Bumped to version 4.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email address hidden> Thu, 02 Nov 2017 08:46:02 -0200
Converts wav files into CD-ROM audio file format
debug symbols for wav2cdr