qtscrob (0.11+git-4) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Port to Qt5. (Closes: #875156)
- Apply patch from upstream BTS to port source to Qt5.
- Adapt build dependencies for Qt5.
- Tell qmake to choose Qt5.
* Update debhelper compatibility to 10.
- Drop --parallel which is the default.
* Update build dependencies.
- Drop libcurl4-gnutls-dev, as curl is no longer used.
- Drop libx11-dev and libxext-dev which aren't needed directly.
* Don't update translation files during build to allow building
twice in a row.
* Simplify debian/rules.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1.
* Enable all hardening options.
* Point Vcs-* fields to canonical URL.
* Add watch file.
* Differentiate short descriptions.
* Add keywords to desktop file.
* Convert copyright to machine-readable format and fix it up.
* Install upstream qtscrob manpage instead of minimal one.
* Install higher resolution icons.
-- Reiner Herrmann <email address hidden> Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:50:13 +0100
audioscrobbler submitter for portable media players - Qt frontend
debug symbols for qtscrob
audioscrobbler submitter for portable media players - console client
debug symbols for scrobbler