python-json-patch (1.19+really1.16-1fakesync1) bionic-proposed; urgency=medium
* Fake sync due to mismatching orig tarball.
python-json-patch (1.19+really1.16-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Geoffrey Thomas ]
* Change maintainer from PKG OpenStack to Debian Python Modules Team,
and update packaging to match DPMT team practice, including
switching to pybuild.
* Add myself to Uploaders and remove old Uploaders.
* New upstream release.
- Supports python 3.6 builds (Closes: #867626).
- Use version number 1.19+really1.16, since the previous version
1.19 was actually 1.10 (Closes: #839779).
* Drop transitional packages python-json-patch and python3-json-patch,
because the transition predates oldstable (and in fact the old names
were never in a stable release).
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Bumped debhelper compat version to 10
[ Daniel Baumann ]
* Updating copyright format url.
* Deprecating priority extra as per policy 4.0.1.
* Updating standards version to 4.1.0.
* Removing unprefixed docs debhelper file, it's just a double of
-- Jeremy Bicha <email address hidden> Sat, 28 Oct 2017 16:10:15 -0400
library to apply JSON patches - Python 2.x
library to apply JSON patches - Python 3.x