josql (2.2+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Repack the tarball and remove prebuilt jar files without source.
* Remove all debian/maven files because they are unused.
* d/copyright: Switch to copyright format 1.0.
* Switch to canonical Vcs address.
* Use compat level 10.
* wrap-and-sort -sa.
* Use only Build-Depends field.
* Remove --has-package-version flag.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.2.
* Drop libjosql-java-doc binary package to avoid a FTBFS with Java 9.
The package is only used by very few people and expendable.
Thanks to Chris West for the report. (Closes: #875587)
* Fix debian/watch and mangle the version correctly.
-- Markus Koschany <email address hidden> Sun, 17 Dec 2017 18:13:20 +0100
library to apply SQL-like syntax to Java objects