iproute2 (4.15.0-2ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
Ubuntu FAN driver support V2 (LP 1439706)
Ubuntu FAN driver support V3 (LP 1470091)
Ubuntu FAN driver support VXLAN V4
- drop debian/patches/0001-Add-moo-feature.patch
- set compat level 10 (no further changes needed)
- Add: d/p/netns-allow-negative-nsid: permit negative nsid using "auto"
* Dropped changes (in Debian):
- follow upstream dropping the old ip documentation (of 1999)
- d/rules: consider DEB_*_GNU_TYPE from env
- d/control: bump debhelper dependency and Standards-Version
- drop 0003-fix-segfault-with-iptables-1.6.patch (upstream)
- d/control: fix lintian priority-extra-is-replaced-by-priority-optional
- d/t/control: d/t/testsuite.sh: add iproute2 testsuite as autopkgtest
* Dropped changes (upstream):
- d/p/fix-testsuite-broken-pipes.patch: avoid broken pipe errors in tests
* Added changes:
- Refresh: d/p/*ubuntu-poc-fan-driver*.patch to latest upstream
iproute2 (4.15.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update upstream git repository URL. (Closes: #888804)
iproute2 (4.15.0-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Fix FTCBFS: Pass HOSTCC and PKG_CONFIG variables via CROSS.
Thanks Helmut Grohne! (Closes: #888404)
* Merge tag 'upstream/4.15.0' (Closes: #561424 #661886 #877983).
* Drop 0005-fix-manpage-path.patch, fixed upstream.
* Drop 0006-fix-testsuite-broken-pipes.patch, merged upstream.
iproute2 (4.14.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* iproute2-doc: set it to Multiarch: foreign - no dependencies
and no mainteiner script, just contains text files.
* Do not override dpkg architecture variables if already set by
* Drop iproute and iproute-doc transitional packages, as they
have already shipped in Jessie and Stretch. (Closes: #878602)
* Drop build-dependencies that are no longer necessary since
upstream dropped all non-manpages docs. (Closes: #856473)
* Update Standards-Version to 4.1.3:
- dropped all "extra" priority packages
- build reproducible out-of-the-box since 4.14.0
* Add 0005-fix-manpage-path.patch to fix paths to documentation
files in the manpages. (Closes: #819131, #867875)
* Import autopkgtest (and 0006-fix-testsuite-broken-pipes.patch)
from Ubuntu. Thanks Christian Ehrhardt!
* Drop out-of-tree htb docs as they are not upstream and very,
very old. (Closes: #617650)
* Install the rdma binary. (Closes: #886231)
* Switch from Alioth to Salsa and update VCS metadata.
iproute2 (4.14.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Merge tag 'upstream/4.14.1'
* Drop 0002-txtdocs.patch, not needed anymore.
* Remove rules and matches for old iproute doc, removed upstream.
* B-D on zlib1g-dev as a workaround for #885071.
-- Stefan Bader <email address hidden> Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:21:30 +0100
networking and traffic control tools
debug symbols for iproute2
networking and traffic control tools - documentation