bridge-utils (1.5-15ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- Don't call ifup from bridge-network-interface, instead just call brctl
and let udev/upstart bring the interface up.
- debian/ifupdown.sh: Handle bridge params which use port and value
+ Update max, default value for path cost
+ Update unsettable gcint value for newer kernels
* Dropped changes, included in Debian:
- Set BRIDGE_HOTPLUG=yes as that's the behaviour we had in the past and
need for the event based networking. Reverting change from 1.5-4.
bridge-utils (1.5-15) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix substrings on interfaces. Closes: #873087.
* Make it lintian clean sticking to 1.0 source format for now.
No time to properly comment all the patches right now.
bridge-utils (1.5-14) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix a problem with some vlan interfaces not being created.
bridge-utils (1.5-13) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix a hardcoded interface name on bridge-utils.sh. Closes: #854841.
bridge-utils (1.5-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add vlan support so that old setups using vlans as ports don't break.
bridge-utils (1.5-11) unstable; urgency=low
* Change /etc/default/bridge-utils to enable addition of hotplugged
* Integration with the vlan package is causing problems, we have
removed it and rely on ifupdown implementing it. Closes: #818849.
bridge-utils (1.5-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix wait when bridge is ready. Thanks Alexander. Closes: #779348.
* Added some documentation on the README.Debian file to comment some
config bugs. Closes: #765000, #815927.
* Clarify pre-up commands changing an example on the man page for
bridge-utils-interfaces. Closes: #783956.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:10:39 -0700
Utilities for configuring the Linux Ethernet bridge
debug symbols for bridge-utils