debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
agg (1:2.4-r127+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* I am taking over this package. Thank you Andrea Veri for your
hard work. (Closes: #827993)
* New upstream release. AGG 2.5 is a dead release of AGG. AGG 2.4
was forked by its users and development continues on that fork.
The license for AGG is changing from GPL-2 back to BSD. Since
the upstream version is reverting to 2.4 the version epoch
was been incremented from 0 to 1.
* Upstream has fixed the clang build issues. (Closes: #851169)
* Upstream has fixed the gcc-7 issues. (Closes: #853303)
* Patches 05-fix-recursion-crash.patch and 06-fix-missing-includes.patch
have been migrated to upstream.
* agg_conv_gpc.h removed from upstream source tarball due to concerns
over non-free code. Patch 05-no-agg_conv_gpc.h.patch removed this
file from the build system. (Closes: #719420)
* configure.in renamed to configure.ac in source tarball to fix
lintian pedantic warning.
* Upstream has updated the example svg_test to fix several
SVG rendering issues and incorporate fixes and enhancements
from other projects. svg_test is not included in the libagg-dev
binary distribution but consumers of this code can find updated
example files in the agg source package. (Closes: #522360)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.1
-- John Horigan <email address hidden> Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:32:15 -0700
AntiGrain Geometry graphical toolkit (development files)