onionshare (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version:
- Use system tor.
- Support for meek_lite pluggable transports (Amazon and Azure).
- Support for custom obfs4 and meek_lite bridges.
- Support for Tor bridges, including obfs4proxy.
- Support for stealth onion services (advanced option).
- Ability to use a persistent URL.
- Switched to EFF's diceware wordlist for slugs.
- Ability to cancel share before it starts.
- Add or delete multiple files and folders at once.
- Auto-stop timer, to stop OnionShare at a specified time.
- Get notification when Tor connection dies.
- Supply custom settings file as a command line arg.
- Improved AppArmor profiles.
- Major UI redesign.
- Update translations.
- Update VCS fields for migration to salsa.
- Update Build-depends.
- Update Depends:
- tor is needed to run onionshare.
- Update uploader email.
- Delete unnecessary test configuration.
- Add rule to delete unnecessary license file.
-- Ulrike Uhlig <email address hidden> Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:51:47 +0200
Share a file over Tor Hidden Services anonymously and securely