gnat-gps (17.0.2017-1ubuntu1) cosmic; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- debian/control: gnat-gps: Recommend gdb | gdb-minimal.
gnat-gps (17.0.2017-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Upload to unstable.
* Add sphinxdoc substvar for Built-Using.
* Standards-Version: 4.1.4.
gnat-gps (17.0.2017-1~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release GPL-2017.
Drop packaging for gnatspark executable.
Regenerate database Ada sources. Build-Depend: libgnatcoll-sqlite-bin.
Package new release_notes_17 documentation.
Disable libadalang support, dependency is not packaged.
* Re-enable clang support, seems to link correctly now. Update to 3.8.
* Build-Depends: drop obsolete version restriction on dpkg-dev.
* Debheper 11. Simplifies installation of documentation.
* gtk3-incompatibility.diff: goes with libgtkada17.0-dev, fixing
gtkada with recent gtk3.
* Build-Depend: python3-sphinx instead of deprecated python2 version.
* Fix many incompatibilities with python3. Build-Depend: python*-six.
Gather all python3-related fixes in a single diff to ease rebasing.
* Remove trailing whitespaces in this changelog.
* Tell lintian that welcome.html does not need doc-base registration.
* Remove __pycache__ directories after removing .pyc contents.
* Remove execution rights for some python modules.
* Standards-Version: 4.1.3. No changes.
* Allow gnat-gps-doc to satisfy Multi-Arch foreign dependencies.
[Thierry Rascle <email address hidden>]
* gnatdoc.diff closes: #861616.
-- Gianfranco Costamagna <email address hidden> Fri, 04 May 2018 09:41:41 +0200
integrated development environment for C and Ada
integrated development environment for C and Ada (common files)
debug symbols for gnat-gps
integrated development environment for C and Ada (documentation)