batik (1.10-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.10.
- squiggle works as expected again after updating the policy patch.
- Fix CVE-2018-8013: information disclosure vulnerability.
* Drop 07_optional_rhino_and_jython_dependencies.patch. Applied upstream.
* Remove repack scripts and use Files-Excluded mechanism instead.
* Update the watch file. Use Files-Excluded.
* Ignore jython artifact and add no-Jython-support.patch. Jython as a
scripting language for Batik is no longer supported because the dependency
complicates transitions. (Closes: #884536)
* Ignore batik-test-old module.
-- Markus Koschany <email address hidden> Fri, 25 May 2018 13:53:34 +0200
xml.apache.org SVG Library