libavg (1.8.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
[ Iain Lane ]
* debian/patches/cxxflags.patch: Use CXXFLAGS not CPPFLAGS for C++ compiler
[ Peter Michael Green ]
* Apply modified version of commit 3d8968781320a4b2e067d05b4c5cb6ba234a50f4
from https://github.com/jcowgill/libavg/tree/ffmpeg-4.0 to fix FTBFS with
ffmpeg 4.0. (Closes: #888338)
+ Note: commit 9865ae4c9d591a2cc4da7e8f78eebcee88c26544 only seems to be
relevant for versions of libavg that use cmake, which this version
* Edit configure.ac to disable vdpau, support is broken with ffmpeg 4.0 and
has been removed upstream.
* Cleanup versioninfo.cache in clean target
* Apply upstream commit 390e7decda5fbc496c2aabf75df190655eb5aee6 to fix
error: ‘AVFMT_RAWPICTURE’ was not declared in this scope
* Cleanup config.sub and config.guess in clean target.
[ Sebastian Ramacher ]
- Use canonical salsa URLs.
- Remove ancient X-Python-Version.
-- Sebastian Ramacher <email address hidden> Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:50:23 +0200
High-level development platform for media-centric applications
debug symbols for python-libavg