libqaccessibilityclient (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Switch watch file back to use "stable" releases, now that there are again.
* Update the patches:
- libdir.diff: drop, fixed upstream
- upstream_Add-missing-virtual-destructor.patch: drop, backported from
drop, backported from upstream
* Add the new required extra-cmake-modules build dependency.
* Install README.md as documentation instead of README.
* Disable the test suite, since it needs D-Bus & AT-SPI.
* Update symbols file.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <email address hidden> Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:00:16 +0100
helper to make writing accessibility tools easier
debug symbols for libqaccessibilityclient-qt5-0
helper to make writing accessibility tools easier -- development