msttcorefonts (3.7ubuntu4) disco; urgency=medium
* Merge from Debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Ubuntu preinst and postrm scripts have deltas.
- Source the debconf confmodule before doing anything else in the preinst.
- Move #DEBHELPER# substitution before preinst code that might exit.
- Add missing pre-depends for use of debconf in preinst.
- Migrate to use an update-notifier hook, so that package data can be
handled asynchronously and not cause install failures on network
* Dropped changes, included in Debian:
- Convert to dh(1).
msttcorefonts (3.7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Print message that fonts are moved upon package removal
* Remove any leftover defoma handling, since defoma has been
removed in 2011.
* Update to dh(1) sequencer, debhelper 11 and policy 4.1.3.
* Switch to source format 3.0 (native).
* Take some changes from Ubuntu diff. (Most of it we cannot
use since it depends on update-notifier, which is not
necessarily available in Debian.)
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:16:34 -0800
Installer for Microsoft TrueType core fonts