check (0.12.0-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release. (Closes: #858823)
* Update debian/watch, the project has moved to GitHub.
* Remove 05no-timestamp-in-check-info.patch, upstream will apply filterdiff
* Fix a compiler error due to comparing an signed int with a size_t.
* Remove src/check.h, it prevents out-of-tree builds from working correctly.
* Bump debian/compat and Standards-Version.
* Update README.Debian to get it past the spell checker.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
-- Guus Sliepen <email address hidden> Mon, 03 Dec 2018 18:09:18 +0100
unit test framework for C