Removed from disk
by wine - 4.0~rc3-1
debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
(sponsored by Ubuntu Archive Robot)
wine (4.0~rc2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Jens Reyer ]
* Don't check for new upstream development versions in src:wine.
* Import changes from src:wine on git branch buster to this version:
- Activate Wine as interpreter for Windows executables in wine-binfmt
- Update README.debian:
Adapt examples to new upstream versioning system.
Document that wine-gecko is currently not packaged (closes: #891461).
- Drop breaks/replaces to old Ubuntu wine1.6 packages.
- Let wine break/replace the old non-transitional package wine-stable.
- Install upstream ANNOUNCE as NEWS.gz.
- Strip unnecessary signature from upstream signing key.
- Separate g++ from clang recommendation to ensure arm64 gets the latter.
* Build-depend on libvkd3d-dev only on linux.
* Drop note about i386 paths for 32-bit results with wine64-tools.
[ Michael Gilbert ]
* New upstream release 4.0-rc2, released Dec 14, 2018.
* Restore note about winecfg and wineboot in README.debian.
-- Michael Gilbert <email address hidden> Sat, 15 Dec 2018 21:27:59 +0000