mash (2.1-2ubuntu1) disco; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- debian/rules: set -DARCH_32 on our 32-bit architectures, as apparently
intended by the code; without this, the armhf binaries will SIGBUS
whenever running on a system that disallows unaligned access.
* Dropped changes, included in Debian:
- debian/patches/capnp0_7.patch: raise C++ standard to allow building
with capnp 0.7.
mash (2.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Adjust CXXFLAGS due to new dependency requirements.
mash (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Jelmer Vernooĳ ]
* Remove unnecessary 'Testsuite: autopkgtest' header.
[ Sascha Steinbiss ]
* New upstream release.
* Use debhelper 11.
* Remove obsolete dependencies and options.
* Adjust doc-base paths.
* Bump Standards-Version.
* Update VCS fields to Salsa URLs.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Thu, 31 Jan 2019 21:15:17 -0800