acgvision-agent 5.1.4-6 source package in Ubuntu
acgvision-agent (5.1.4-6) unstable; urgency=low - Improving description format.(Closes: #584937) * Purging /var/log/acgvision on remove. * Adding default options on configuration script. * Removing extension on config file for acg scripts. * Removing $time from init.d script.(Closes: #585879) * Removing java:depends from dependencies and filling dependencies manually (Closes: #586783) * Removing junit tests on build. -- Mikhail Turov <email address hidden> Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:24:49 +0200
- diff from 5.1.4-5 to 5.1.4-6 (3.4 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- acgvision-agent: Monitoring client for ACGVision.
ACGVision is a client/server monitoring system. It is made of 4 parts:
- acgvision-core is the server. It serves jobs to agents, computes
information to display on the console and sends email about events.
- acgvision-agent is the client. It monitors the system activity.
- acgvision-console is a Joomla plugin displaying reports about
activity and allows selecting monitoring jobs for each agent.
- acgvision-parameter is the GUI for creating jobs and templates (services)
Acgvision-agent is the client used by ACGVision to monitor the system
activity. It can monitor CPU activity, memory, filesystem space, and
processes. It is controlled by the acgvision server (like what to monitor,
which commands to execute and when to execute them).
It checks the result and compares it to event values. If the value matches
some criterias it sends an event to the core which will email it to the host
owner and its followers. The event will also be displayed on the web console.
The client exchanges SOAP messages with the server via HTTP or HTTPS. It
reports events and executes scripts on failure. It is compatible with many