“acpi-support” 0.136 source package in Ubuntu
acpi-support (0.136) lucid; urgency=low * debian/rules: don't pass -n to dh_installinit, we do want changes to maintainer scripts - we just don't want the init script called, so use --no-start instead. -- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:47:56 -0700
- diff from 0.135 to 0.136 (501 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- acpi-support: scripts for handling many ACPI events
This package contains scripts to react to various ACPI events. It only
includes scripts for events that can be supported with some level of
safety cross platform.
It is able to:
* Detect loss and gain of AC power, lid closure, and the press of a
number of specific buttons (on Asus, IBM, Lenovo, Panasonic, Sony
and Toshiba laptops).
* Suspend, hibernate and resume the computer, with workarounds for
hardware that needs it.
* On some laptops, set screen brightness.