apbs (1.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/apbs.1: Added citation section.
(SEE ALSO): User guide is not available locally anymore.
debian/apbs.dirs: Dropped useless files.
* debian/apbs.install: Removed documentation files, because the user guide
is not shipped anymore (closes: #508980). The lintian overrides are
considered by dh_lintian.
* debian/control (Uploaders): Removed LI as requested. Thanks for your work!
(Build-Depends): Re-added arpack, which is back in main.
(Standards-Version): Bumped to 3.8.2 (no other changes).
(Vcs-Svn): Fixed vcs-field-uses-not-recommended-uri-format.
* debian/copyright: Updated and completed.
* debian/rules (DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS): Build with arpack.
* debian/README.source: Added to comply to policy.
* debian/lintian-overrides/apbs: Dropped. License file is not installed
* debian/patches/01_html_documentation.dpatch: Dropped, as there is no
documentation installed anymore.
* debian/patches/04_remove_install-exec-am_rule.dpatch: Updated/adjusted.
* debian/patches/05_reduce_test_suite.dpatch: Dropped (cannot be applied
* debian/patches/00list: Adjusted.
-- Bhavani Shankar <email address hidden> Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:14:46 +0100