asterisk (1:1.4.11~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Tzafrir Cohen ]
* Remove libgtk2.0-dev from Build-Depends since the GTK+ console was not
getting built anyway.
[ Kilian Krause ]
* Add dpkg-dev (>= 1.13.19) to Build-Depends for binary:Version and
[ Faidon Liambotis ]
* New upstream release. (Closes: #439062)
- AST-2007-020 Resource Exhaustion vulnerability in SIP channel driver
* Switch to quilt as a patch management system instead of dpatch.
* Add bristuff 0.4.0-test4
- Split into smaller, individual patches (bristuff/).
- Mention HFC-S/HFC-4S support in the Description.
- Use libpri-bristuffed.so.1 and its respective header
- Ship xagi-test.c as an example.
- Add a news item to NEWS.Debian stating bristuff's inclusion.
* Major overhaul of the postinst scripts, completely replacing asterisk_fix.
- Create Asterisk's directories on asterisk.dirs to track them using dpkg.
- Add asterisk.postinst which calls adduser, chown, chmod. Improve error
- Don't do unnecessary stuff on asterisk-config postinst.
- chmod /etc/asterisk on build-time to allow the user to modify the
permissions; this required a lintian override.
- Honor dpkg-statoverride on all the chowned/chmoded directories and
configuration files under /etc/asterisk.
- Handle asterisk-config -> asterisk installation order properly
- Don't add asterisk user to audio and dialout groups if existed before.
This allows the administrator to remove the membership.
- Don't depend on adduser from asterisk-config.
* Remove Suggests to gnomemeeting (it's a dummy package nowdays),
asterisk-rate-engine and add one for twinkle.
* Remove Conflicts for an old version of asterisk-oh323 which was only
present until sarge.
* Remove versioned dependencies on ancient (pre-sarge) versions of sed and
* Patch channels/h323/ast_h323.cxx to add some missing PTRACING #ifdef
* h323-workaround-openh323-segfault patch: workaround a libopenh323 bug
(#438815) which causes Asterisk to segfault on startup. (Closes: #435146)
* Remove -XCVS from dh_installexamples arguments. Upstream doesn't use CVS
* Add a README.Debian for asterisk-h323 that explains the differences
between the different H.323 channel drivers, taken from the asterisk-oh323
* Clarify asterisk-h323's description and mention the other channel drivers.
* Suggest asterisk-h323 from asterisk.
-- Sarah Hobbs <email address hidden> Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:14:09 +0100