autoconf2.13 (2.13-60) unstable; urgency=low
* autoconf.info: Add modern-style Info directory entry.
* Remove all uses of install-info from maintainer scripts and require
Debhelper 7.2.17 or later, which handles Info files itself via
triggers. Also require dpkg (>= 1.15.4) | install-info to ensure
support. Thanks to Jonathan Nieder <email address hidden> for reporting
this. Closes: #569265.
* Add doc-base support.
* debian/control: Update standards version from 3.7.2 to 3.8.4 (no
* debian/control: Remove duplicate Section and Priority fields from
binary package stanza.
* debian/rules: Don't ignore "make clean" and other errors.
* Upgrade to Debhelper version 7.
* debian/rules: Don't delete install-stamp and build-stamp explicitly,
because dh_clean deletes them itself in version 7. Use dh_prep
instead of "dh_clean -k" as recommended for version 7.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Sun, 09 May 2010 14:13:14 +0100