“autofs5” 5.0.5-0ubuntu6 source package in Ubuntu
autofs5 (5.0.5-0ubuntu6) natty; urgency=low * Remove mounting TYPE=nfs from start conditions, change to start on filesystem and started networking to still solve bug 733914 as well. (LP: #752730) * Re-add sourcing of /etc/default/autofs to get OPTIONS so upgrades won't lose their settings. -- Clint Byrum <email address hidden> Sat, 09 Apr 2011 22:48:03 -0700
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 5.0.5-0ubuntu5 to 5.0.5-0ubuntu6 (646 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- autofs: dummy transitional package from autofs to autofs5
This transitional package helps users to transition from the autofs package to
the autofs5 package. Once this package and its dependencies are installed you
can safely remove it.
- autofs-hesiod: No summary available for autofs-hesiod in ubuntu natty.
No description available for autofs-hesiod in ubuntu natty.
- autofs-ldap: dummy transitional package from autofs-ldap to autofs5-ldap
This transitional package helps users to transition from the autofs-ldap
package to the autofs5-ldap package. Once this package and its dependencies
are installed you can safely remove it.
- autofs5: No summary available for autofs5 in ubuntu natty.
No description available for autofs5 in ubuntu natty.
- autofs5-hesiod: Hesiod map support for autofs, version 5
Autofs controls the operation of the automount daemons. The
automount daemons automatically mount filesystems when they
are used and unmount them after a period of inactivity. This
is done based on a set of pre-configured maps.
The kernel automounter implements an almost complete SunOS
style automounter under Linux. A recent version of the kernel
autofs4 module (builtin or separate) is required.
This is the Hesiod module of the autofs experimental branch.
- autofs5-ldap: No summary available for autofs5-ldap in ubuntu natty.
No description available for autofs5-ldap in ubuntu natty.