bc (1.06.94-3ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* Merge with Debian; remaining changes:
- Make bc/dc notice read and write errors on its input and output.
bc (1.06.94-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added "-pbc" to dh_installdirs line for bc in debian/rules.
Fixes build failure with "-j3".
bc (1.06.94-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Uncommented dh_md5sums in debian/rules.
* Corrected menu entries.
bc (1.06.94-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
Code cleanup upstream has fixed these
Closes: #357728: bc: Segfaults
Closes: #221781: dc: precision >= 1000000000 does not work
Closes: #429156: dc: segfaults when generating primes
Closes: #296232: dc directory' should print an error
Closes: #301921: 'man bc' typos: "environent", "specifing"
* Patched use_quit() in main.c to run rl_initialize().
Closes: #287210: bc: Interrupt should reset the input line
* BC_LINE_LENGTH=0 disables the multi-line feature.
Closes: #245899: bc: BC_LINE_LENGTH=0 or similar for ``do never split''
should be added, or the manpage should be fixed
* Upstream says this in correct POSIX behavior.
Closes: #388487: bc: scale strangeness
* Applied patch from Justin Pryzby.
Closes: #374818: dc: maintscript prerm arguments
* Remove '-s' from calls to install in debian/rules. Fixes both bc and dc.
Closes: #436578: bc: not handling nostrip build option (policy 10.1) sid/i386
* Upstream has removed the '-E' option.
Closes: #389345: dc: man page formatting bug
* Added -DDONTEXIT to debian/rules as it is not the default.
* Man page typos fixed upstream.
* Added home page (such as it is) to descriptions.
* Fixed make distclean call in debian/rules.
-- Matthias Klose <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Dec 2007 12:24:03 +0100