bluez-gnome (1.8-1ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* Merge with Debian unstable, remaining changes: (LP: #390962)
- Hide the bluetooth analyzer menu item
- Make more functional with SVN obex-data-server
- 800x600 support
- Prevent showing "(null)" in wizard
- Adds XFCE to OnlyShowIn lines for desktop files. Enables
bluetooth-applet under XFCE and shows bluetooth-properties in menus.
- Make visibility settings in applet persist across login sessions
- Allow the user to enter a custom PIN for pairing
- Check for capabilities of the notification daemon and open an unfocused
alert box if actions aren't supported
- Remove gnome-icon-theme dependency as the application has its own
Tango friendly icon.
- Remove url from description.
- Recommend bluetooth to bring in the bluetooth stack.
- Don't distribute caches generated during the build
- Don't install /usr/share/mime/XMLnamespaces, /usr/share/mime/aliases,
- Add hildon support and enable it on lpia
- Add Vcs link
-- Robert Ancell <email address hidden> Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:53:24 +1000