brasero (0.7.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Alan Baghumian ]
* New upstream stable releases (Closes: #456901).
* Refreshed 004_fix-windows-size patch
* Dropped 001_use-sys-inotify.h patch, merged upstream
* Updated debian/brasero.install to include plugins
[ Loic Minier ]
* Pass --disable-libburnia explicitely to avoid the support to be built in
by surprize if the bdep is installed in a sufficiently high version in the
* Bump libgtk2.0-dev build-dep to >= 2.12.0 to match upstream README.
* Add a gstreamer0.10-plugins-base >= 0.10.0 dep to follow the upstream
* Drop gdl build-dep.
* Bump hal Recommends to >= 0.5.
* Bump libtotem-plparser-dev build-dep to >= 2.14.
* Build with inotify support.
- Drop --disable-inotify configure flag.
- Add an explicit libc6-dev (>= 2.5-1) build-dep.
* Bump up libtotem-plparser-dev build-dep to >= 2.20.0.
* Bump up Standards-Version to 3.7.3.
* Conflict with bonfire <= 0.4.4-1 -- not <<.
* Recommend gstreamer0.10-plugins-good and gnome-mount.
* Downgrade gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mp3 recommends to a suggest.
* New patch, 006-fix-libdvdcss, load libdvdcss lib with SONAME version as to
not require the -dev package; Launchpad #134828; from Ubuntu.
* Drop patch 004_fix-windows-size, upstream fixed the initial window size
* Build with beagle support; drop --disable-search and add a libbeagle-dev
(>= 0.3.0) build-dep.
-- Lo?c Minier <email address hidden> Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:39:30 +0000