bti (031-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- addresses "bti doesn't warn if the password is incorrect": check server
replies in non-background mode, only in non-OAuth mode
(partly solves #602502)
bti (030-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch to debhelper 8.
bti (029-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
bti (029-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release: includes fixes for
+ "the --dry-run option has no effect (tweets get posted anyway)
with OAuth" (closes: #608608)
+ "--replyto doesn't work with OAuth" (closes: #608112)
* laconi.ca was renamed to StatusNet (in August 2009); adjust package
description and add a patch to change the name in the manpage and the
example config; thanks to Julien Valroff for the bug report
* Drop patch 0001-Fixing-Identi.ca-s-OAuth-request_token-URI.patch, applied
* Refresh remaining patches.
* debian/copyright: update years of upstream and packaging copyright; update
* Don't install README anymore.
* Upload to experimental because of the freeze.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:39:12 +0000