bzr (2.0.2-0ubuntu1) karmic-proposed; urgency=low
* Proposed SRU, taking all changes from Bazaar's 2.0.2 new bugfix-only
* Avoid "NoneType has no attribute st_mode" error when files disappear
from a directory while it's being read. LP: #446033
* Content filters are now applied correctly after revert.
* Diff parsing handles "Binary files differ" hunks. LP: #436325
* Fetching from stacked pre-2a repository via a smart server no longer
fails intermittently with "second push failed to complete".
* Fix typos left after test_selftest refactoring.
* Fixed ``ObjectNotLocked`` errors during ``bzr log -r NNN somefile``.
* PreviewTree file names are not limited by the encoding of the temp
directory's filesystem. LP: #436794
* ``bzr log`` now read-locks branches exactly once, so makes better use of
* Filtered views user documentation upgraded to refer to format 2a
instead of pre-2.0 formats.
* ``bzr add`` in a tree that has files with ``\r`` or ``\n`` in the
filename will issue a warning and skip over those files.
* bzr will attempt to authenticate with SSH servers that support
``keyboard-interactive`` auth but not ``password`` auth when using
Paramiko. LP: #433846
* Fixed fetches from a stacked branch on a smart server that were failing
with some combinations of remote and local formats. This was causing
"unknown object type identifier 60" errors. LP: #427736
* Fixed ``ObjectNotLocked`` errors when doing some log and diff operations
on branches via a smart server. LP: #389413
* Handle things like ``bzr add foo`` and ``bzr rm foo`` when the tree is
at the root of a drive. ``osutils._cicp_canonical_relpath`` always
assumed that ``abspath()`` returned a path that did not have a trailing
``/``, but that is not true when working at the root of the filesystem.
* Hide deprecation warnings for 'final' releases for python2.6.
* Improve the time for ``bzr log DIR`` for 2a format repositories.
We had been using the same code path as for <2a formats, which required
iterating over all objects in all revisions.
* Make sure that we unlock the tree if we fail to create a TreeTransform
object when doing a merge, and there is limbo, or pending-deletions
directory. LP: #427773
* Occasional IndexError on renamed files have been fixed. Operations that
set a full inventory in the working tree will now go via the
apply_inventory_delta code path which is simpler and easier to
understand than dirstates set_state_from_inventory method. This may
have a small performance impact on operations built on _write_inventory,
but such operations are already doing full tree scans, so no radical
performance change should be observed. LP: #403322
* Retrieving file text or mtime from a _PreviewTree has good performance when
there are many changes.
* The CHK index pages now use an unlimited cache size. With a limited
cache and a large project, the random access of chk pages could cause us
to download the entire cix file many times.
* When a file kind becomes unversionable after being added, a sensible
error will be shown instead of a traceback. LP: #438569
* Improved README.
* Improved upgrade documentation for Launchpad branches.
-- Martin Pool <email address hidden> Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:17:08 +1100