bzrtools 2.5-1 source package in Ubuntu
bzrtools (2.5-1) unstable; urgency=low * Use DEP5 for copyright file. * New upstream release. -- Jelmer Vernooij <email address hidden> Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:29:11 +0100
- diff from 2.4.1-2 to 2.5-1 (6.6 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- bzrtools: Collection of tools for bzr
This package contains a collection of plugins for bzr - a distributed
version control system. Some of these tools may work their way into
bzr itself at some point, and some are just convenient addons useful
for day to day operations.
bzrtools actually includes:
* rspush: Push local changes to a remote server using rsync instead
* graph-ancestry: Use graphviz to produce graphs of branch ancestry.
* shell: Start up a command interpreter that run bzr natively,
* patch: Apply a specified patch to your tree, that can be a file
* heads: Show all revisions in a repository not having descendants.