camlimages 1:4.0.1-8 source package in Ubuntu
camlimages (1:4.0.1-8) unstable; urgency=low * Team upload * Depend on libtiff-dev -- Stéphane Glondu <email address hidden> Thu, 23 May 2013 14:45:38 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 1:4.0.1-6 to 1:4.0.1-8 (508 bytes)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- libcamlimages-ocaml: No summary available for libcamlimages-ocaml in ubuntu saucy.
No description available for libcamlimages-ocaml in ubuntu saucy.
- libcamlimages-ocaml-dev: OCaml image processing library (Development package)
CamlImages is an image processing library for OCaml, which provides:
* basic functions for image processing and loading/saving
various image file formats (hence providing a translation
facility from format to format)
* an interface with the Caml graphics library allows one to display
images in the Graphics module screen and to mix them with Caml
* a freetype interface, integrated into the library: you can
draw texts into images using any truetype fonts
In addition, the library can handle huge images that cannot be
(or can hardly be) stored into the main memory (the library then
automatically creates swap files and escapes them to reduce the
This package contains the development part of the camlimages
- libcamlimages-ocaml-doc: No summary available for libcamlimages-ocaml-doc in ubuntu saucy.
No description available for libcamlimages-
ocaml-doc in ubuntu saucy.