deskbar-applet (2.13.92-0ubuntu1) dapper; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Fixes bug "now we use Icons instead of buttons in the panel reducing the
needed panel vertical space"
- Don't import beagle each time we need it. Only when loading the module.
This wastly increases beagle-live performance.
- Fixes the applet not remembering 'take all available space on panel'
setting on startup
- API change: removed the 'max' argument to the Handler.query() method.
The handlers can now return any number of mathes or use the hardwired
deskbar.DEFAULT_RESULTS_PER_HANDLER variable to trim the results.
- Fix bug "empty history borking completion UI"
- Really fix duplicate module loading Return URIS in file and folder
handler to correctly detect duplicates
- Add a 'No History' item in the history dropdown when there is no
- Implement single-click selection for history and cuemiac dropdown.
- Add focus-follow-pointer for history dropdown
- Add a "Clear History" button in the applet menu
- Fix wrong exception raising in C code of set_process_name for people
who don't have prctl
- Updated Translations: Gujarati, Vietnamese, Norwegian bokmål, French,
Spanish, Thai, Hungarian, Japanese, German, Greek, Polish,
Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Finnish,
Galician, Serbian, Lithuanian, Russian.
- Added Translations: Korean, Georgian.
-- Daniel Holbach <email address hidden> Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:05:35 +0100