django-reversion 1.5.1-1 source package in Ubuntu
django-reversion (1.5.1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low * New upstream release. * Set PMPT as maintainer and myself as uploader. * Build .mo i18n files during build. * Use DEP5 for copyright file. * Drop debian/pyversions in favour of XS-Python-Version. * Update debian/watch to use http://githubredir.debian.net/. * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no change necessary). * Include upstream changelog. * Simplify debian/rules by using a static settings.py. * Update settings.py to Django-1.3 DATABASES format. * Bumped python-django dependency to (>= 1.3). * Add local-options to debian/source. * Streamlined files in debian/ with `wrap-and-sort`. * README has been renamed to README.markdown. * Update format URL in d/copyright. * Change order of my name. * Switch to dh_python2. * Temporary fix for Metadata-Version in django_reversion-1.5.1.egg- info. -- Michael Fladischer <email address hidden> Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:01:29 +0100
- diff from 1.3.1-1 (in Ubuntu) to 1.5.1-1 (44.3 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- python-django-reversion: Provides comprehensive version control facilities for Django
Reversion is an extension to the Django web framework that provides
comprehensive version control facilities.
* Roll back to any point in a model's history - an unlimited undo facility!
* Recover deleted models - never lose data again!
* Admin integration for maximum usability.
* Group related changes into revisions that can be rolled back in a single
* Automatically save a new version whenever your model changes using Django's
flexible signalling framework.
* Automate your revision management with easy-to-use middleware.