docbook-defguide (2.0.17+svn7549-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Build-Depends-Indep): java-gcj-compat is not available
anymore on alpha, arm, hppa and hurd-i386.
* debian/docbook-defguide.doc-base (Section): Fixed accordingly to version
0.8.10 of the doc-base manual.
* debian/rules (install): Fixed bashism.
* debian/source.lintian-overrides: Added to override
patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff warning, because file creation is
docbook-defguide (2.0.17+svn7549-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Added Vcs fields. Added DM-Upload-Allowed for DM status.
(Build-Depends-Indep): Build-depend on the recently introduced -gcj
packages with native code to speed up the build process (closes: #459043).
* debian/watch: Slightly improved to ignore the SVN version part.
docbook-defguide (2.0.17+svn7549-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 2.0.17 (finally closes: #257715).
- Creates missing pages (closes: #208031).
- Fixes several broken links (closes: #248364, #280740).
- Drops printing glyphs via external URIs (closes: #173710).
- Norman Walsh relicensed the TDG as of version 2.0.17 without the
back-cover text clause (closes: #280485). Many thanks to you, Norm!
* buildtools/Makefile.incl: Added my own small and custom build system to
not rely on upstreams one. This should also reduce the size of necessary
changes to the build system.
* buildtools/saxon.sh: Ditto.
* debian/compat: Update to newer compatibility level 5.
* debian/control: Added Homepage field.
(Maintainer): New maintainer (closes: #295579).
(Standards-Version): Updated to latest 3.7.3.
(Build-Depends, Build-Depends-Indep): Updated/adjusted.
* debian/copyright: Updated. Added information about newly added source
* debian/docbook-defguide.doc-base (Abstract): Updated.
(Section): Fixed to apply to latest menu spec.
* debian/rules: Added get-orig-source target to retreive the source via SVN.
Added dpatch infrastructure. Removed obsolete stuff and fixed the build
(install): Added .htaccess file - provide docbook.html as directory index
* debian/watch: Added (crude, but it should work).
* debian/README.Debian: Updated.
* debian/patches/01_misc_fixes.dpatch: Added. Fixes to make the package
build (we are not inside the projects SVN).
* debian/patches/00list: Added.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Fri, 02 May 2008 01:56:34 +0100