duo-unix 1.8-1 source package in Ubuntu
duo-unix (1.8-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release. * debian/watch: fix uupdate typo. * debian/pam_duo.conf: remove minuid (Closes: 670302). * debian/control: bump standards version to 3.9.3, no changes needed. -- Kees Cook <email address hidden> Sat, 16 Jun 2012 10:55:55 -0700
- diff from 1.7-3 (in Ubuntu) to 1.8-1 (8.3 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- libduo-dev: Duo Security development libraries and header files
This package provides the develpment libraries and header files needed to
link against the Due Security library functions. Also includes the manpages
for library functions.
- libduo3: Duo Security library
This package provides the shared library used for making use of the
Duo Security two-factor authentication functionality. Also includes
- libpam-duo: PAM module for Duo Security two-factor authentication
This provides the PAM module needed to interact with the Duo Security
API for handling out-of-band two-factor authentication. Also includes
- login-duo: login wrapper for Duo Security two-factor authentication
This provides the login wrapper needed to interact with the Duo Security
API for handling out-of-band two-factor authentication, mostly designed to
be used along with global OpenSSH server configurations. Also includes
manpage and configuration.