eclipse-rse 3.1.2-1 source package in Ubuntu
eclipse-rse (3.1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low * Initial release. (Closes: #551965) -- Benjamin Drung <email address hidden> Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:35:41 +0200
Binary packages built by this source
- eclipse-rse: Eclipse Remote System Explorer (RSE)
Remote System Explorer is a framework and toolkit in Eclipse Workbench
that allows you to connect and work with a variety of remote systems.
RSE is a framework and toolkit in Eclipse Workbench, that allows you
to connect and work with a variety of remote systems, including
* remote file systems through SSH, FTP or dstore agents,
* remote shell access (compiling with error navigation),
* remote process handling through dstore agents,
* and remote debugging through CDT / gdb.