editmoin (1.16-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Split editing logic in its own function
- avoid showing the note message multiple times
- allow arguments in $EDITOR variable
* editmoin.1: Add example command how to parse moin wiki IDs from
mozilla/firefox cookie database.
* debian/control: Fix typo in "vim-addons" in long description.
* Drop Pythonic build system; this is only a single-script program, no
modules at all, and setup.py installs too much noise around it. Just
install the executable and manpage manually.
* Move to debhelper level 7 and from cdbs to dh.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
-- Martin Pitt <email address hidden> Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:47:08 +0000