fast-user-switch-applet (2.22.0+svn20080815-0ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Changed to upstream SVN snapshot. Provides some small patches, most
siginificantly adding GIO support and removing GNOME-VFS. There are
also translation updated.
* debian/patches/90_autotools.patch: Adding a patch that includes the
rebuilt autotools chain. Build with:
NOCONFIGURE=1 gnome-autogen.sh && rm-rf autom4te.cache
* debian/control: Going to policy version 3.8.0
* debian/control: Increasing the glib dependency to match configure.ac
* Updating to new upstream snapshot.
* Remove call to set style to fix icon.
* 85_session_management.patch: Add ability to manage ones session
on the menu. Makes calls to gnome-session and to GDM.
* 86_status_management.patch: Add ability to manage ones IM status
on the menu. Support for both Pidgin over DBus and Telepathy mission
* debian/control: Add dependency on dbus-glib >= 0.76 as needed per
-- Ted Gould <email address hidden> Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:53:39 -0500