findlib 1.3.1-1 source package in Ubuntu
findlib (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release - documentation sources are now included in the official upstream tarball, repackaging is no longer needed * Update debian/copyright -- Stéphane Glondu <email address hidden> Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:24:23 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 1.2.8+debian-1 to 1.3.1-1 (35.5 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- libfindlib-ocaml: library for managing OCaml libraries (runtime)
The "findlib" OCaml library provides a scheme to manage reusable
software components (packages), and includes tools that support this
scheme. Packages are collections of OCaml modules for which
metainformation can be stored. The packages are kept in the
filesystem hierarchy, but with strict directory structure. The
library contains functions to look the directory up that stores a
package, to query metainformation about a package, and to retrieve
dependency information about multiple packages.
This package contains files that are or may be needed at runtime by
programs using findlib (META files and dynamically-
- libfindlib-ocaml-dev: No summary available for libfindlib-ocaml-dev in ubuntu raring.
No description available for libfindlib-
ocaml-dev in ubuntu raring.
- ocaml-findlib: No summary available for ocaml-findlib in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for ocaml-findlib in ubuntu quantal.
- ocaml-findlib-wizard: No summary available for ocaml-findlib-wizard in ubuntu saucy.
No description available for ocaml-findlib-
wizard in ubuntu saucy.