fluxbox (1.1.1+git20100807.0cc08f9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/ dir has been cleaned out, complete repackage
of most files.
* pulled new archive from git.fluxbox.org HEAD, saved as
* Added in fluxbox.* files from the old dfsg tree.
* Added in system.fluxbox-menu file from the old dfsg tree
* Added the source/format file to bump package source
version from 1.0 to 3.0 (quilt).
* Changed rules file to match the old dfsg setup so that
fluxbox behaves nicely.
* Removed entries from copyright that no longer apply.
* Added theme based on Denis Brand ( naran )'s old theme.
* Added a background I whipped up.
* Changed compile flags to point to debian theme by default
* Adding a patch to have fluxbox use x-terminal-emulator
over xterm. Closes: #591694 (LP: #580485)
* Adding a patch to allow titlebar-window dragging.
* Changed the flags in rules to pull from a script. This script
lets us un-hardcode what theme is default. Be sure there
is a theme pack!
* Added comments to my patches.
* Removing debian/docs, empty file.
* Fixing fluxbox.desktop to remove all the warnings from
* Fixing libtool issue by running an update before
configure in the rules script.
* Added a compile flag script to auto-detect what platform
we are running on, and apply the correct theme. This
should solve Ubuntnu issues later on.
* adding in a get-orig-source rule
* fixing the upstream version number to pinpoint
the commit ( thanks, lfaraone ).
* adding a rule for get-orig-source. ( thanks again,
* Updated rules to actually allow us to do a build from it
* Removed Denis from the uploaders ( as per an email
* Removing madduck from the uploaders ( thanks for asking,
lfaraone. ). Thanks for your hard work, madduck.
-- Paul Tagliamonte <email address hidden> Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:43:02 +0100