frama-c 20111001+nitrogen+dfsg-4 source package in Ubuntu
frama-c (20111001+nitrogen+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low * Port to OCamlgraph 1.8.2 - add 0007-Port-to-OCamlgraph-1.8.2.patch * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3, no changes needed -- Mehdi Dogguy <email address hidden> Wed, 16 May 2012 14:58:29 +0200
See full publishing history Publishing
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- frama-c: No summary available for frama-c in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for frama-c in ubuntu quantal.
- frama-c-base: Framework for C source code analysis (without gui)
Frama-C is a framework dedicated to the analysis of the source code
of software written in C.
Frama-C gathers several static analysis techniques in a single
collaborative framework. The collaborative approach of Frama-C allows
static analyzers to build upon the results already computed by other
analyzers in the framework. Thanks to this approach, Frama-C provides
sophisticated tools, such as a slicer and dependency analysis.
It can be used to:
* Validate the source code formally
* Look for potential runtime errors
* Audit or review it
* Reverse engineer it to understand its structure
* Generate formal documentation
This package provides the library of Frama-c which is useful to build
plugins for Frama-c and the command-line tools.