gdm (2.15.9-0ubuntu1) edgy; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- The iochannel fix in 2.15.8 broke the face browser when using
gdmgreeter. Now fixed.
- Fix so that focus never leaves the user/password entry when using the
gdmgreeter Options button. The previous fixes for this didn't take
into account the situation where the user pops up the menu, but doesn't
select an option.
- Fix error message that gets printed when you try to run GDM daemon as a
- The configure script now supports the Xserver installed in
- Remove calls to syslog/malloc that are called from inside signal
handlers, since they are not safe.
- Improved commands in GDM configuration files.
- Translation updates
-- Daniel Holbach <email address hidden> Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:32:52 +0200