gman (0.9.3-5.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Build with Gtk2. (Closes: #515288).
gman (0.9.3-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Replaced 'gtk-config --libs' call with a condensed list of library
dependencies, the new dpkg-shlibdeps caught a fair few extra ones
* Fixed debug option handling to actually work (?!).
* (Also fixes the lack of ldbl glib dependency on amd64, caused by
my hybrid system.)
gman (0.9.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Included page name in terminal's icon name as well as the title,
thanks to Norbert Buchmuller, closes: #390424.
* Removed '-s' from install(1) invocations in order to properly
support the nostrip build mode, closes: #437045.
* Removed a completely unnecessary #include <jerror.h> and the
libjpeg62-dev build-dependency - gman simply doesn't use anything
* Intercept the complete lack of man2html in gman.pl, closes: #248501.
* Upped DH_COMPAT and debhelper build-dependency to 5 (no changes).
* Dropped old FSF address from the copyright file.
* Upped standards version to 3.7.2 (no changes).
* Side-note: gman could use 'man -H' instead of its own forking of
a browser with man2html, but that generates slightly different
output with no links and requires psutils and netpbm to get tables
(and even then they don't work, cf. #335411).
gman (0.9.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* (Restoring package after it was removed by #328541.)
* Applied Andreas Jochens' patch that fixes numerous broken casts,
* Updated man2html path, and fixed up the Description, thanks to
Justin B Rye, closes: #317564.
* Removed xlibs-dev build dependency.
gman (0.9.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Recompiled with new maintainer address, new gcc, new standards version.
gman (0.9.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, closes: #156493.
* Severe hacking around the CGI crap.
gman (0.0.8-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Added patches kindly provided by Gergely Nagy to make it compile
with GCC 3.0 on i386 and hppa, closes: #104806. We'll see about the
gman (0.0.8-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Added libjpeg62-dev to build-dependencies, closes: #76913.
gman (0.0.8-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Provides: man-browser.
* Clarified the error message when a manual page can't be found
(2=ENOENT). The listed file may exist, but it is a broken symlink in the
end. Considering man-db also displays such messages, this closes: #50444.
* Partially fixed sorting thanks to Paul Harris <email address hidden>,
closes: #75282. I don't know how I didn't notice that this doesn't
work. :/ If you have n defined manpaths, it will give 1 clickable result
and n-1 copies, clicking on which will fail. Oh well. At least the
warning message will display in which directory it failed. :)
* Policy 3.2.1 compliance.
gman (0.0.8-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Depend on 'xterm | x-terminal-emulator', invoke x-terminal-emulator
by default, closes: #50484.
* Fix the default manpath.
* Standards-Version: 3.1.1. Added Build-Depends:.
gman (0.0.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed discarding a const in window2.c, the one-liner kindly provided
by Edward Brocklesby (larne), closes: #50345.
gman (0.0.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release.
* menu.c: replaced GNOMEized "About" menu entry with GTK+ code, to
remove the dependency on GNOME libs (which is pointless). Removed
tiny GNOME references from the rest of the code.
* Makefile: various portability changes. Used some nifty shortcuts to
reduce it twice in size.
* gman.c: added usr/share/man to default manpath.
* mandata.c: appended ' manual page' to the XTerm window title.
* Various spelling/style/grammar fixes in the documentation.
* Lots of small fixes in *.c to clean up warnings with "-Wall".
* Changed all references to "G-man" to "Gman", as that is the real name.
* Wrote gman.1x manual page.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:18:11 +0000