gnome-games 1:2.30.0-0ubuntu6 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-games (1:2.30.0-0ubuntu6) lucid; urgency=low * debian/control.in: - Change glchess suggests python-gtkglext1, python-opengl to recommends as no longer on the CD (LP: #71593) -- Robert Ancell <email address hidden> Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:06:02 +0800
- diff from 1:2.30.0-0ubuntu5 to 1:2.30.0-0ubuntu6 (611 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- aisleriot: Solitaire card games
A compilation of over eighty different solitaire card games. Everything from
favorites like Freecell and Klondike through to the hopelessly pointless Clock
- glchess: Chess strategy game
The ancient chess strategy game. Play against computer oponents, online in 2D
- glines: Five or More puzzle game
Move balls around the grid and try and form lines. Once you form five in a row,
the line disappears. Unfortunately more balls keep dropping in.
- gnect: Four in a Row strategy game
Place disks one at a time and try to form a row of four. Tic-tac-toe for those
who like to think.
- gnibbles: Worm arcade game
Pilot a worm around a maze trying to collect diamonds and at the same time
avoiding the walls and yourself. With each diamond your worm grows longer and
navigation becomes more and more difficult. Playable by up to four people.
- gnobots2: Avoid robots game
The classic game where you have to avoid a hoard of robots who are trying to
kill you. Each step you take brings them closer toward you. Fortunately they
aren't very smart and you also have a helpful teleportation gadget.
- gnome-games: games for the GNOME desktop
These are the games from the official GNOME release. They have the look and
feel of the GNOME desktop, but can be used without it.
The package contains the following games:
* Aisleriot - Solitaire card games
* Chess - Strategy game
* Five or More - Color lines game
* Four-in-a-row - Strategy game
* Iagno - Tile flipping strategy game
* Klotski - Sliding block puzzle game
* Lights Off - Light puzzle game
* Mines - Logic puzzle game
* Mahjongg - Tile solitaire game
* Nibbles - Worm arcade game
* Quadrapassel - Falling blocks game
* Robots - Avoid robots game
* Swell Foop - Colored ball puzzle game
* Sudoku - Number puzzle
* Tali - Dice chance game
* Tetravex - Tile puzzle game
- gnome-games-common: Common files for GNOME Games
Translations, images, sounds used by more than one game in the GNOME games
- gnome-mahjongg: Mahjongg tile solitaire game
A tile-based solitaire game. Remove tiles in matching pairs to dismantle
elaborately designed stacks.
- gnome-sudoku: Sudoku number puzzle
Fit numbers into a grid without repeating numbers in rows, columns or boxes.
- gnomine: Minesweeper logic puzzle game
Find mines on a grid using hints from squares you have already cleared.
- gnotravex: Tile puzzle game
A puzzle game where you have to match a grid of tiles together. The skill level
ranges from the simple two by two up to the seriously mind-bending six by six
- gnotski: Sliding block puzzle game
A series of sliding block puzzles. Try and solve them in the least number of
- gtali: Dice chance game
Roll five dice three times to make the best "hand".
- iagno: Tile flipping strategy game
Flip over your opponents tiles and control the board.
- lightsoff: Light puzzle game
Puzzle where all lights have to be switched off.
- quadrapassel: Falling blocks game
The Russian game of falling geometric shapes. Fit blocks together to make
- swell-foop: Colored ball puzzle game
Remove blocks of balls of the same color in as few moves as possible. Try to
remove all balls for a bonus.