gnome-games 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-games (1:3.2.1-0ubuntu1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low * New upstream release. - Translation updates * debian/patches/90_fix-sudoku-borders.patch: Bugzilla patch to fix missing borders in Sudoku (LP: #844385) -- Jeremy Bicha <email address hidden> Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:53:15 -0400
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 1:3.2.0-0ubuntu1 to 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu1 (414.0 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- gir1.2-gnomegamessupport-1.0: Introspection files for GNOME Games
Introspection files required for games that use introspection
- glchess: chess game with 3D graphics
This is the chess game from the GNOME desktop. It allows one to play
with most existing chess engines, or against a human opponent.
- glines: Five or More puzzle game
Move balls around the grid and try and form lines. Once you form five in a row,
the line disappears. Unfortunately more balls keep dropping in.
- gnect: four-in-a-row game for GNOME
The object of the game is to build a line of four of your marbles while
trying to stop your opponent (human or computer) building a line of his
or her own. A line can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
- gnibbles: Worm arcade game
Pilot a worm around a maze trying to collect diamonds and at the same time
avoiding the walls and yourself. With each diamond your worm grows longer and
navigation becomes more and more difficult. Playable by up to four people.
- gnobots2: Avoid robots game
The classic game where you have to avoid a hoard of robots who are trying to
kill you. Each step you take brings them closer toward you. Fortunately they
aren't very smart and you also have a helpful teleportation gadget.
- gnome-games: games for the GNOME desktop
These are the games from the official GNOME release. They have the look and
feel of the GNOME desktop, but can be used without it.
The package contains the following games:
* Chess - Strategy game
* Five or More - Color lines game
* Four-in-a-row - Strategy game
* Iagno - Tile flipping strategy game
* Klotski - Sliding block puzzle game
* Mines - Logic puzzle game
* Mahjongg - Tile solitaire game
* Nibbles - Worm arcade game
* Quadrapassel - Falling blocks game
* Robots - Avoid robots game
* Sudoku - Number puzzle
* Tali - Dice chance game
* Tetravex - Tile puzzle game
- gnome-games-common: data files for the GNOME games
This package contains translations, sounds and pictures used by the
- gnome-mahjongg: Mahjongg tile solitaire game
A tile-based solitaire game. Remove tiles in matching pairs to dismantle
elaborately designed stacks.
- gnome-sudoku: Sudoku number puzzle
Fit numbers into a grid without repeating numbers in rows, columns or boxes.
- gnomine: popular minesweeper puzzle game for GNOME
Mines is a puzzle game where you locate mines floating in an ocean
using only your brain and a little bit of luck.
- gnotravex: Tile puzzle game
A puzzle game where you have to match a grid of tiles together. The skill level
ranges from the simple two by two up to the seriously mind-bending six by six
- gnotski: Klotski puzzle game for GNOME
This is a clone of the popular Klotski game. The objective is to move
a patterned block to a given place using the mouse, in as few moves as
possible. Other blocks will need to be moved out of the way.
- gtali: Dice chance game
Roll five dice three times to make the best "hand".
- iagno: Tile flipping strategy game
Flip over your opponents tiles and control the board.
- quadrapassel: Falling blocks game
The Russian game of falling geometric shapes. Fit blocks together to make