gnome-games 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-games (1:3.2.1-0ubuntu1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low * New upstream release. - Translation updates * debian/patches/90_fix-sudoku-borders.patch: Bugzilla patch to fix missing borders in Sudoku (LP: #844385) -- Jeremy Bicha <email address hidden> Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:53:15 -0400
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 1:3.2.0-0ubuntu1 to 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu1 (414.0 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- gir1.2-gnomegamessupport-1.0: No summary available for gir1.2-gnomegamessupport-1.0 in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for gir1.2-
gnomegamessuppo rt-1.0 in ubuntu oneiric.
- glchess: No summary available for glchess in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for glchess in ubuntu oneiric.
- glines: make color lines of five or more length
This is a GNOME port of the once popular “Color Lines” game.
The game's objective is to align as often as possible five or more
objects of the same color and shape causing them to disappear.
- gnect: No summary available for gnect in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for gnect in ubuntu oneiric.
- gnibbles: No summary available for gnibbles in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for gnibbles in ubuntu oneiric.
- gnobots2: improved old BSD robots game
GNOME Robots is a game where you try and avoid a band of marauding
robots which are, for no adequately explained reason, trying to kill
you. It is based on the text-based robots game which can be found on a
number of UNIX systems.
- gnome-games: games for the GNOME desktop
These are the games from the official GNOME release. They have the look and
feel of the GNOME desktop, but can be used without it.
Games are now split in separate packages; this metapackage brings all
of them but they can be installed separately.
- gnome-games-common: No summary available for gnome-games-common in ubuntu precise.
No description available for gnome-games-common in ubuntu precise.
- gnome-mahjongg: No summary available for gnome-mahjongg in ubuntu precise.
No description available for gnome-mahjongg in ubuntu precise.
- gnome-sudoku: Sudoku puzzle game for GNOME
This is an application for playing the popular sudoku logic puzzle
game, in which one must fill a 9 by 9 square with the correct digits.
It features automatic puzzle generation, saving and restoring games,
annotations, trackers, and much more.
- gnomine: No summary available for gnomine in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for gnomine in ubuntu oneiric.
- gnotravex: No summary available for gnotravex in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for gnotravex in ubuntu oneiric.
- gnotski: Klotski puzzle game for GNOME
This is a clone of the popular Klotski game. The objective is to move
a patterned block to a given place using the mouse, in as few moves as
possible. Other blocks will need to be moved out of the way.
- gtali: No summary available for gtali in ubuntu oneiric.
No description available for gtali in ubuntu oneiric.
- iagno: popular Othello game for GNOME
Iagno is a computer version of the game Reversi, more popularly called
Othello. Iagno is a two player strategy game similar to Go. The board
is 8 by 8 with tiles that are black on one side and white on the other
side. The object of Iagno is to flip as many of your opponent's tiles
to your color as possible without your opponent flipping your tiles.
This is done by trapping your opponent's tiles between two tiles of
your own color.
- quadrapassel: popular Russian game, similar to Tetris
Quadrapassel comes from the classic falling-block game, Tetris. The
goal of the game is to create complete horizontal lines of blocks,
which will disappear.