gnome-games 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-games (1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low * New upstream release: - swell-foop: fix saving score twice - glines: fix closing via window decoration - fix help links for modules that still use docbook - Update help/Makefile.am for index.docbook pages - gnomine: Drop docbook docs and add Mallard docs to the Makefile.am - mahjongg: Can't select new stone without unselecting existing one * debian/patches/00git_mahjongg_behaviour.patch: - Applied upstream -- Robert Ancell <email address hidden> Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:31:36 +1000
- diff from 1:3.4.0-0ubuntu3 to 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1 (731.3 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- glchess: chess game with 3D graphics
This is the chess game from the GNOME desktop. It allows one to play
with most existing chess engines, or against a human opponent.
- glines: make color lines of five or more length
This is a GNOME port of the once popular “Color Lines” game.
The game's objective is to align as often as possible five or more
objects of the same color and shape causing them to disappear.
- gnect: No summary available for gnect in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for gnect in ubuntu quantal.
- gnibbles: No summary available for gnibbles in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for gnibbles in ubuntu quantal.
- gnobots2: No summary available for gnobots2 in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for gnobots2 in ubuntu quantal.
- gnome-games: games for the GNOME desktop
These are the games from the official GNOME release. They have the look and
feel of the GNOME desktop, but can be used without it.
Games are now split in separate packages; this metapackage brings all
of them but they can be installed separately.
- gnome-games-data: data files for the GNOME games
This package contains translations, sounds and pictures used by the
- gnome-sudoku: Sudoku puzzle game for GNOME
This is an application for playing the popular sudoku logic puzzle
game, in which one must fill a 9 by 9 square with the correct digits.
It features automatic puzzle generation, saving and restoring games,
annotations, trackers, and much more.
- gnomine: popular minesweeper puzzle game for GNOME
Mines is a puzzle game where you locate mines floating in an ocean
using only your brain and a little bit of luck.
- gnotravex: put tiles on a board and match their edges together
GNOME Tetravex is a simple puzzle game which scope is to move the
various pieces from one side of the board to the other side, so that
the same numbers depicted on the pieces are touching each other.
- gnotski: No summary available for gnotski in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for gnotski in ubuntu quantal.
- gtali: No summary available for gtali in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for gtali in ubuntu quantal.
- iagno: popular Othello game for GNOME
Iagno is a computer version of the game Reversi, more popularly called
Othello. Iagno is a two player strategy game similar to Go. The board
is 8 by 8 with tiles that are black on one side and white on the other
side. The object of Iagno is to flip as many of your opponent's tiles
to your color as possible without your opponent flipping your tiles.
This is done by trapping your opponent's tiles between two tiles of
your own color.
- lightsoff: No summary available for lightsoff in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for lightsoff in ubuntu quantal.
- mahjongg: No summary available for mahjongg in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for mahjongg in ubuntu quantal.
- quadrapassel: popular Russian game, similar to Tetris
Quadrapassel comes from the classic falling-block game, Tetris. The
goal of the game is to create complete horizontal lines of blocks,
which will disappear.
- swell-foop: Colored ball puzzle game
Remove blocks of balls of the same color in as few moves as possible. Try to
remove all balls for a bonus.