gnome-media-player (0.1.3-0ubuntu1) maverick; urgency=low
[ Bilal Akhtar ]
* New Upstream release (LP: #606870).
- This patch enables translation support in the application
by setting the Gtk::Builder object translation domain to
that of the application.
- This patch fixes FTBFS in maverick by making GNOME Media Player
use libvlc 1.1.0, which is the version of VLC in maverick.
* Removed unneeded build-dependency on libgstreamermm-0.10-dev.
* Added build-dependency on libgstreamer0.10-dev and
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.0 (no changes needed).
[ Benjamin Drung ]
* Switch from debhelper 5 to 7.
* Replace cdbs by simple dh rule and drop build-dependency autotools-dev.
* Add build-dependency intltool.
* Remove COPYING and INSTALL from installation.
-- Benjamin Drung <email address hidden> Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:27:12 +0200