gnome-panel 1:188.8.131.52-0ubuntu3 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-panel (1:184.108.40.206-0ubuntu3) lucid; urgency=low * No-change rebuild against a reverted CDBS. -- Steve Kowalik <email address hidden> Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:28:00 +1100
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- gnome-panel: launcher and docking facility for GNOME
The GNOME Panel is an essential part of the GNOME Desktop, providing
toolbar-like “panels” which can be attached to the sides of your desktop.
They are used to launch applications and embed a number of other
functions, such as quick launch icons, the clock, the notification area,
volume controls and the battery charge indicator, and utilities ranging
from weather forecast to system monitoring.
- gnome-panel-data: common files for the GNOME Panel
This package includes some files that are needed by the GNOME Panel
(Pixmaps, .desktop files and internationaliz
- gnome-panel-dbg: GNOME Panel and library for panel applets - debugging symbols
This package contains debugging symbols for gnome-panel and the
libpanel-applet library. It is provided to help debugging problem in
the panel itself or in the library. The debugging symbols are installed
in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
- libpanel-applet2-0: library for GNOME Panel applets
This library is used by GNOME Panel applets.
- libpanel-applet2-dev: library for GNOME Panel applets - development files
This packages provides the include files and static library for the GNOME
Panel applet library functions.
- libpanel-applet2-doc: library for GNOME Panel applets - documentation files
This packages provides the documentation files for the GNOME Panel applet