gnome-panel 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-panel (1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1) precise-proposed; urgency=low * New upstream version -- Sebastien Bacher <email address hidden> Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:10:41 +0200
- diff from 1:3.4.0-0ubuntu1 to 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1 (123.5 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- gir1.2-panelapplet-4.0: GObject introspection for the GNOME Panel Applet library
This package contains introspection data for the libpanel-applet
library. It can be used by languages supporting dynamic bindings with
the GIRepository format to build GNOME panel applets in these
- gnome-panel: launcher and docking facility for GNOME
The GNOME Panel is an essential part of the GNOME Desktop, providing
toolbar-like “panels” which can be attached to the sides of your desktop.
They are used to launch applications and embed a number of other
functions, such as quick launch icons, the clock, the notification area,
volume controls and the battery charge indicator, and utilities ranging
from weather forecast to system monitoring.
- gnome-panel-data: common files for the GNOME Panel
This package includes some files that are needed by the GNOME Panel
(Pixmaps, .desktop files and internationaliz
- gnome-panel-dbg: GNOME Panel and library for panel applets - debugging symbols
This package contains debugging symbols for gnome-panel and the
libpanel-applet library. It is provided to help debugging problem in
the panel itself or in the library. The debugging symbols are installed
in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
- libpanel-applet-4-0: library for GNOME Panel applets
This library is used by GNOME Panel applets.
- libpanel-applet-4-dev: library for GNOME Panel applets - development files
This package provides the include files and static library for the GNOME
Panel applet library functions.
- libpanel-applet-4-doc: library for GNOME Panel applets - documentation files
This package provides the documentation files for the GNOME Panel applet