gnome-power-manager (2.30.0-0ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Check for libpanel only if building the applets
- Check for XRR* functions using library version instead of proto version
- Use pkg-config instead of autoconf macros to find X libs and protos
- Declare GError in gpm_brightness_hal_init to fix build failure
- Do not set a charge warning if the device is on AC
- Do not use EggDbusProxy in GpmScreensaver
- Don't query the capabilities of the notification daemon
- Ensure we close any 'battery low' notifications when we switch to being
- Fix a problem where the critical action is not done in the case of a UPS
- Fix a race condition where we can miss the idle reset alarm
- Fix up a translation using ngettext rather than assuming the plural.
- Fix wrong suspends with docked laptops
- If a battery charge is low but not critical don't play the sound meant
for a critical charge event
- Play a sound loop if the charge of a laptop battery/ups reaches a
- Remove the pointy-finger status icon when the idletime code fails to work
- Replace devkit-power call with upower in gnome-power-bugreport.sh
* Drop patches which went upstream:
* Drop 06-bugreport-debian.patch: It's actually wrong for Ubuntu, we use
lsb_release, not /etc/debian_version.
* 90-autotools.patch: Regenerate.
* 08-desktop-bugreport-path.patch, 12-add-appindicators.patch: Update to
current patch tagging guidelines.
* debian/control.in: Set Maintainer from "Ted Gould" to "Ubuntu Developers".
* Synchronize with Debian:
- Build/binary dependency cleanup/shuffling.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4.
- Add debian/preinst for upgrade conffile cleanup.
- Drop obsolete debian/README.Debian
-- Martin Pitt <email address hidden> Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:34:27 +0200